Prayer thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prayer thread

Post by natalie on Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:18 pm

Thoughts, prayers and positive energy for ScarabGator in his period of mourning following the Gator's defeat.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer thread

Post by lights1961 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:44 pm

gators lost... sorry Tim... but Big 12 fan here.. gators loss makes OU or Texas look even better for national champs... but they play this weekend.

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943
Registration date : 2008-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie on Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:08 pm

lights1961 wrote:gators lost... sorry Tim... but Big 12 fan here.. gators loss makes OU or Texas look even better for national champs... but they play this weekend.

UH-HUM! Rick, I think you are missing the point of this thread...give Tim some lovin' or stay out of it. Wink

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:03 am

hey Florida wins every week... except Saturday... prayers are with a team that go 0-12... not 11-1...
nothing against Tim...

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate on Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:00 pm

It's only a game....and all game players know - sometimes you win and sometimes you lose! Twisted Evil

I am sure he will get over it. The next game is only 5 days away.

Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manarocks on Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:38 pm

The Gators dropped to 12 in Ap poll and 13th in USA today poll. Let's have a moment of silence for Florida. That was a long drop from a 4 ranking last week. Laughing
Manarocks
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate on Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:58 pm

Manarocks wrote:The Gators dropped to 12 in Ap poll and 13th in USA today poll. Let's have a moment of silence for Florida. That was a long drop from a 4 ranking last week. Laughing

Shit happens..its called life.

Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manarocks on Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:48 pm

doka wrote:
Manarocks wrote:The Gators dropped to 12 in Ap poll and 13th in USA today poll. Let's have a moment of silence for Florida. That was a long drop from a 4 ranking last week. Laughing

Shit happens..its called life.

Yes Shit happens and I am glad it happened to the Gators. Overrated team.
Manarocks
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie on Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:14 pm

lights1961 wrote:hey Florida wins every week... except Saturday... prayers are with a team that go 0-12... not 11-1...
nothing against Tim...
I didn't ask you to pray for the gators, I asked you to pray for TIM.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator on Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:49 am

Thanks for all the well wishes....I think Im slowly recovering from the freight train smash to the face although it still stings quite a bit. I was wondering if my medical insurance will cover any therapy or first aid I may require as a result or should I just send the bill to the University of Florida??? Im getting much better at handling these losses though-I only yakked 4 times from this one!
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 850

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie on Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:48 am

Scarabgator wrote:Thanks for all the well wishes....I think Im slowly recovering from the freight train smash to the face although it still stings quite a bit. I was wondering if my medical insurance will cover any therapy or first aid I may require as a result or should I just send the bill to the University of Florida??? Im getting much better at handling these losses though-I only yakked 4 times from this one!
It sounds to me like you need your own personal nurse to accompany you to the games.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joeydelight on Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:32 am

Scarabgator wrote:Thanks for all the well wishes....I think Im slowly recovering from the freight train smash to the face although it still stings quite a bit. I was wondering if my medical insurance will cover any therapy or first aid I may require as a result or should I just send the bill to the University of Florida??? Im getting much better at handling these losses though-I only yakked 4 times from this one!
Nail your sig...that would make ME feel better... king
joeydelight
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator on Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:06 am

joeydelight wrote:

AB-SO-FREAKIN-LUTELY!!!! What a Face
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 on Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:39 am

Scarabgator wrote:
joeydelight wrote:

Tim, losing does get easier... Being a Packer fan all my life I lived through the 70s and 80s... and now the present... and my cyclones have had more dismal years than any school can live through... I HATE going through it, but as a little league baseball coach told me years ago...losing builds charcter. Yeah right... I just think it creates headaches!!

Hey how is the golf game...

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator on Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:52 am

lights1961 wrote:
Scarabgator wrote:
joeydelight wrote:

Tim, losing does get easier... Being a Packer fan all my life I lived through the 70s and 80s... and now the present... and my cyclones have had more dismal years than any school can live through... I HATE going through it, but as a little league baseball coach told me years ago...losing builds charcter. Yeah right... I just think it creates headaches!!

I hadnt played in a month and I really hate it but last time I played I will say I stayed consistant....not sure if that is good or bad but a bad day at the golf course is better than a good day at work...
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 on Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:21 pm

Scarabgator wrote:
lights1961 wrote:
Scarabgator wrote:
joeydelight wrote:

I hadnt played in a month and I really hate it but last time I played I will say I stayed consistant....not sure if that is good or bad but a bad day at the golf course is better than a good day at work...

nice thing about down in FL is you can play all year.. we have to put the clubs away in 6 weeks for the winter... my last game sucked---trying to to out one or two more times in OCT before the courses close for the winter.

Rick

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator on Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:33 pm

lights1961 wrote:
Scarabgator wrote:
lights1961 wrote:
Scarabgator wrote:
joeydelight wrote:

nice thing about down in FL is you can play all year.. we have to put the clubs away in 6 weeks for the winter... my last game sucked---trying to to out one or two more times in OCT before the courses close for the winter.

Rick

Thank God for year round courses!
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content