NFL WEEK 4

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NFL WEEK 4

Post by Rick on Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:18 pm

Liam wrote:I normally make my SB predictions later in the year, but What the hell.... I see a Cowboys/Broncos repeat so far with the way the Broncs have been playin'.

Ahh my Cowboys loving brother. If the Cowboys can maintain, and I do see a spark in them this year as opposed to the last two, I certainly don't see the Broncos being the best in the AFC.

What I do see is New England getting their shit together and being the AFC champs.
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam on Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:22 am

What I WOULD love is seeing the Cowboys and Ravens in the Bowl. My 2 favorite teams, but you'll NEVER see me root for the Ravens over Da Boys. :-)
Liam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:18 pm

Liam wrote:What I WOULD love is seeing the Cowboys and Ravens in the Bowl. My 2 favorite teams, but you'll NEVER see me root for the Ravens over Da Boys. :-)

looks like skins beat the boys at home...

packers will have one LONG seaon now if Rogers injury is serious. AJ Hawk
is out as is Al harris... not a good stretch coming out.

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943
Registration date : 2008-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma869 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:22 pm

NealIsGod wrote:
Not with Norv "Milquetoast" Turner as coach. They will never go to the SB with him as head coach. Plus that team has too many "me first" guys. I would pick the Steelers to go further than the Chargers this year.

You're argument against the Chargers is Norv Turner, and yet you think the Cowboys are "the team" with that buffoon Phillips??? Dude...Phillips is a fucking DREADFUL coach, and always has been. Dallas has some talent, but their coach might undo that. How any coach can only allow a stud running back like Marion Barber to touch the ball only 8 times, against a division rival, is beyond my comprehension!

John from Boston
Enigma869
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma869 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:26 pm

pRick wrote:
What I do see is New England getting their shit together and being the AFC champs.

I think that hot Texas sun is beginning to fry your coconut, Rick! Did you even see the highlights of the Patriots debacle against Miami last week? I told you within 5 minutes of Brady snapping his knee that the Patriots were done, because they are FINISHED! I can assure you that the Patriots aren't winning ANYTHING with Matt Cassel at QB! The Patriots defense is old and slow, and now they don't have a QB who is good enough to keep that defense on the sideline, napping for much of the game. The Chargers will be the best team in the AFC, by the end of the season. Denver choked against KC today, but I still think they're a good team. The Colts are a fraud, and I haven't quite made up my mind about Pittsburgh, at this point.

John from Boston
Enigma869
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RVR on Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:23 pm

Enigma869 wrote:The Colts are a fraud, and I haven't quite made up my mind about Pittsburgh, at this point.

John from Boston

I have...middle of the pack...might make the playoffs...won't go real far...

RVR
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam on Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:00 am

lights1961 wrote:
Liam wrote:What I WOULD love is seeing the Cowboys and Ravens in the Bowl. My 2 favorite teams, but you'll NEVER see me root for the Ravens over Da Boys. :-)

looks like skins beat the boys at home...

packers will have one LONG seaon now if Rogers injury is serious. AJ Hawk
is out as is Al harris... not a good stretch coming out.

Yup...I'll admit it...we got hammered. But only 'cause I think Romo was drunk DURING the game. It looked like he couldn't make a completion to save his life yesterday. Throwing out of bounds, trying to hit people on the wrong routes, YEA...Romo SUCKED today.

As far as the Pack (Rogers) goes, I didn't see the game, but if he IS out...you're right, it's gonna be a LONG season for them.
Liam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2