NFL WEEK 4

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NFL WEEK 4

Post by lights1961 on Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:22 pm

Sunday night game...PACKERS AND COWBOYS the marque match up in the NFC.
LETS GO PACK.

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943
Age : 56
Location : des moines
Registration date : 2008-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL WEEK 4

Post by Rick on Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:24 pm

lights1961 wrote:Sunday night game...PACKERS AND COWBOYS the marque match up in the NFC.
LETS GO PACK.

Rick, this should be a great game. I think you know I'm a Cowboys fan, so.... GAME ON!

Good luck, bro. Very Happy
avatar
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 609
Age : 55
Location : TX
Registration date : 2008-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL WEEK 4

Post by lights1961 on Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:03 pm

so early in the year too... CRAZY... but Rogers has been a pleasant surprise.. so any win this year as the season goes on will be a bonus for confidence builder. Cowboys might win, but I dont think it will be a blow out.



Rick

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943
Age : 56
Location : des moines
Registration date : 2008-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL WEEK 4

Post by Rick on Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:30 pm

lights1961 wrote:so early in the year too... CRAZY... but Rogers has been a pleasant surprise.. so any win this year as the season goes on will be a bonus for confidence builder. Cowboys might win, but I dont think it will be a blow out.



Rick

I'm a closet Packers fan, they're a damn cool organization. Will be a great game.
avatar
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 609
Age : 55
Location : TX
Registration date : 2008-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL WEEK 4

Post by DSHinMICH on Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:33 pm

What else ya got in your closet Rick? Laughing j/k Wink
avatar
DSHinMICH
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 436
Age : 51
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL WEEK 4

Post by Liam on Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:24 pm

It won't be a blowout if we played like we did against the Eagles on Mon. It'll still be a great game, but I'm not so sure it's gonna be as exciting (not to mention STRESSFUL) as the Cowboys/Eagles game was.
I've GOTTA commend Rogers....he's doing great under pressure and kickin' ass so far. Like I've said before, Favre's shadow on the team WILL be lifted.
avatar
Liam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 540
Age : 37
Location : Land of confusion
Registration date : 2008-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL WEEK 4

Post by lights1961 on Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:25 am

Liam wrote:It won't be a blowout if we played like we did against the Eagles on Mon. It'll still be a great game, but I'm not so sure it's gonna be as exciting (not to mention STRESSFUL) as the Cowboys/Eagles game was.
I've GOTTA commend Rogers....he's doing great under pressure and kickin' ass so far. Like I've said before, Favre's shadow on the team WILL be lifted.

yes you cowboy fans have the Giants and the Eagles to worry about... and i am rushing the season its only week 3...

Rick

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943
Age : 56
Location : des moines
Registration date : 2008-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL WEEK 4

Post by larry on Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:54 pm

DSHinMICH wrote:What else ya got in your closet Rick? Laughing j/k Wink


What a Face
avatar
larry
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL WEEK 4

Post by Rick on Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:53 pm

DSHinMICH wrote:What else ya got in your closet Rick? Laughing j/k Wink

Quite a bit. Secrets that will die with me. Laughing
avatar
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 609
Age : 55
Location : TX
Registration date : 2008-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL WEEK 4

Post by Liam on Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:25 pm

I'm more worried about the Eagles in December than I am either of our Giants matchups. They haven't really played any hard teams yet, so they haven't gotten off of that Super Bowl hangover yet. They'll crumble soon.
avatar
Liam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 540
Age : 37
Location : Land of confusion
Registration date : 2008-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL WEEK 4

Post by lights1961 on Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:11 am

GB biggest ptoblem was not finding the ENDZONE. scored four times... only one TD... COwboys if they beat the Eagles and Giants
should get to the NFC championship game at least. Packers I fear will be 8-8 maybe 9-7 but win their division by default... everyone else SUCKS terrible in the NFC north.


Rick

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943
Age : 56
Location : des moines
Registration date : 2008-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL WEEK 4

Post by joeydelight on Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:02 am

lights1961 wrote:GB biggest ptoblem was not finding the ENDZONE. scored four times... only one TD... COwboys if they beat the Eagles and Giants
should get to the NFC championship game at least. Packers I fear will be 8-8 maybe 9-7 but win their division by default... everyone else SUCKS terrible in the NFC north.


Rick

Cowboys vs. Chargers in the Super Bowl.
avatar
joeydelight
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL WEEK 4

Post by SDGary on Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:29 am

joeydelight wrote:
lights1961 wrote:GB biggest ptoblem was not finding the ENDZONE. scored four times... only one TD... COwboys if they beat the Eagles and Giants
should get to the NFC championship game at least. Packers I fear will be 8-8 maybe 9-7 but win their division by default... everyone else SUCKS terrible in the NFC north.


Rick

Cowboys vs. Chargers in the Super Bowl.

Boy, I hope you know what you're talking about! lol.
avatar
SDGary
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 168
Location : San Diego, CA
Registration date : 2008-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL WEEK 4

Post by Enigma869 on Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:03 pm

This one isn't close, in my opinion. The Cowboys win this one by a minimum of two touchdowns!


John from Boston
avatar
Enigma869
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL WEEK 4

Post by joeydelight on Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:11 pm

Enigma869 wrote:This one isn't close, in my opinion. The Cowboys win this one by a minimum of two touchdowns!


John from Boston

I think this is the Cowboys' year too John.
I really don't see anybody beating the Chargers in the AFC. They have too much talent, even with that dweeb Philip Rivers... Rolling Eyes
I'd LIKE to think Sunday was a complete abberation from the Pats and we can expect games more on the lines of KC and the Jets. Cassell was awful, but still, it is just one game.
avatar
joeydelight
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL WEEK 4

Post by lights1961 on Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:02 pm

The Bills could surprise if they keep it up and gain a huge load of confidence.

Rick

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943
Age : 56
Location : des moines
Registration date : 2008-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL WEEK 4

Post by Enigma869 on Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:25 pm

joeydelight wrote:
I think this is the Cowboys' year too John.
I really don't see anybody beating the Chargers in the AFC. They have too much talent, even with that dweeb Philip Rivers... Rolling Eyes
I'd LIKE to think Sunday was a complete abberation from the Pats and we can expect games more on the lines of KC and the Jets. Cassell was awful, but still, it is just one game.

I'm not awarding the Cowboys the Lombardi trophy just yet. Romo still has to show me that he can win in the playoffs, which he hasn't yet done. As far as the AFC goes, I LOVE, LOVE the Chargers this season. They are LOADED on offense, and I believe Rivers is going to make a run at the MVP this season. If Tomlinson stays healthy, the Chargers are winning the Super Bowl!


John from Boston
avatar
Enigma869
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL WEEK 4

Post by joeydelight on Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:33 am

Enigma869 wrote:
joeydelight wrote:
I think this is the Cowboys' year too John.
I really don't see anybody beating the Chargers in the AFC. They have too much talent, even with that dweeb Philip Rivers... Rolling Eyes
I'd LIKE to think Sunday was a complete abberation from the Pats and we can expect games more on the lines of KC and the Jets. Cassell was awful, but still, it is just one game.

I'm not awarding the Cowboys the Lombardi trophy just yet. Romo still has to show me that he can win in the playoffs, which he hasn't yet done. As far as the AFC goes, I LOVE, LOVE the Chargers this season. They are LOADED on offense, and I believe Rivers is going to make a run at the MVP this season. If Tomlinson stays healthy, the Chargers are winning the Super Bowl!


John from Boston

Christ John, you make that sound like a good thing....If the Pats don't win it, I'd like to see Green Bay...for OBVIOUS reasons... Wink
avatar
joeydelight
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL WEEK 4

Post by NealIsGod on Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:20 pm

Chargers can't stop anybody. Defense wins championships.
avatar
NealIsGod
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL WEEK 4

Post by Enigma869 on Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:11 pm

NealIsGod wrote:Chargers can't stop anybody. Defense wins championships.

While I agree with your premise, NIG, the season is still very young. I'm confident that the Chargers can get their defense to a more than respectable level to be very competitive in the playoffs!


John from Boston
avatar
Enigma869
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL WEEK 4

Post by Liam on Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:27 pm

Week 3 predictions....

NFC
East: Cowboys. Ya can't deny 'em. They're a force to be reckoned with. Their defense looks like they've gotten started on the problem areas. NFC Champs (not to mention Super Bowl bound) this year.

North: Packers. I said the Vikes on previous predictions, but this division SUCKS. It's one or the other, and I think the Pack (Rogers) has what it takes to win it. They're not going to get far in the playoffs though.

South: Saints. Yup....I changed up on this one. Although the Bucks are starting to look a bit more sharp, I see the Saints winning. Doesn't matter, though...nobody from this division is going to do any damage this year.

West: Seahawks. I can't say much about this one 'cause everyone IN this division SUCKS so far. The 9er's have been doing well, but I don't see them lasting throughout the season.

AFC

East: Pats. I only say this because, well...look at who else is in the division. They lost a LOT when they lost Brady. The 'Fins have been VERY surprising on their running game so far this year, though.

North: Ravens. I've been waiting YEARS to say this again. The Steelers just don't have it this year. Rothlisberger & Company just look VERY sloppy. Baltimore, on the other hand, looks like a VERY tight unit so far. We'll se come week 10.

South: Jags. I was THINKING the Titans, but, I STILL think that the Jags are a powder keg waiting to blow the fuck up in the South.

West: Chargers. Before last night's game I was leaning towards the Broncos, but they looked like they got the fire burning again. Especially after last week's bullshit Broncos fumble that the Bolts recovered and then sent back to the Broncos that cost the Bolts the game.

Wildcards

NFC: Eagles. As much as it PAINS me to pick anyone else but DA BOYS from the east, they look really good so far. Now, I may be completely wrong considering Westbrook is out for an undetermined amount of weeks (that I know of), but it's either them or the Skins this year. BOTH of my rivals. SHIT. LOL.

AFC: Broncos. Their pass protection and their defense has been GREAT so far. We'll see how far they go. It's either them or the Steelers, and I don't see Pittsburg doing a whole hell of a lot this year. Preseason, I thought they were going against the 'Boys in the Super Bowl...but if they keep playing like they have...they'll dash ANY type of playoff hopes.
avatar
Liam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 540
Age : 37
Location : Land of confusion
Registration date : 2008-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL WEEK 4

Post by lights1961 on Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:07 pm

Liam wrote:Week 3 predictions....

NFC
East: Cowboys. Ya can't deny 'em. They're a force to be reckoned with. Their defense looks like they've gotten started on the problem areas. NFC Champs (not to mention Super Bowl bound) this year.

North: Packers. I said the Vikes on previous predictions, but this division SUCKS. It's one or the other, and I think the Pack (Rogers) has what it takes to win it. They're not going to get far in the playoffs though.

South: Saints. Yup....I changed up on this one. Although the Bucks are starting to look a bit more sharp, I see the Saints winning. Doesn't matter, though...nobody from this division is going to do any damage this year.

West: Seahawks. I can't say much about this one 'cause everyone IN this division SUCKS so far. The 9er's have been doing well, but I don't see them lasting throughout the season.

AFC

East: Pats. I only say this because, well...look at who else is in the division. They lost a LOT when they lost Brady. The 'Fins have been VERY surprising on their running game so far this year, though.

North: Ravens. I've been waiting YEARS to say this again. The Steelers just don't have it this year. Rothlisberger & Company just look VERY sloppy. Baltimore, on the other hand, looks like a VERY tight unit so far. We'll se come week 10.

South: Jags. I was THINKING the Titans, but, I STILL think that the Jags are a powder keg waiting to blow the fuck up in the South.

West: Chargers. Before last night's game I was leaning towards the Broncos, but they looked like they got the fire burning again. Especially after last week's bullshit Broncos fumble that the Bolts recovered and then sent back to the Broncos that cost the Bolts the game.

Wildcards

NFC: Eagles. As much as it PAINS me to pick anyone else but DA BOYS from the east, they look really good so far. Now, I may be completely wrong considering Westbrook is out for an undetermined amount of weeks (that I know of), but it's either them or the Skins this year. BOTH of my rivals. SHIT. LOL.

AFC: Broncos. Their pass protection and their defense has been GREAT so far. We'll see how far they go. It's either them or the Steelers, and I don't see Pittsburg doing a whole hell of a lot this year. Preseason, I thought they were going against the 'Boys in the Super Bowl...but if they keep playing like they have...they'll dash ANY type of playoff hopes.


The Giants vs the Bills... long shot but could happen...

safe bet is Cowboys vs Chargers...

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943
Age : 56
Location : des moines
Registration date : 2008-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL WEEK 4

Post by NealIsGod on Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:22 pm

Enigma869 wrote:
NealIsGod wrote:Chargers can't stop anybody. Defense wins championships.

While I agree with your premise, NIG, the season is still very young. I'm confident that the Chargers can get their defense to a more than respectable level to be very competitive in the playoffs!


John from Boston

Not with Norv "Milquetoast" Turner as coach. They will never go to the SB with him as head coach. Plus that team has too many "me first" guys. I would pick the Steelers to go further than the Chargers this year.
avatar
NealIsGod
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL WEEK 4

Post by Liam on Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:17 pm

I normally make my SB predictions later in the year, but What the hell.... I see a Cowboys/Broncos repeat so far with the way the Broncs have been playin'.
avatar
Liam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 540
Age : 37
Location : Land of confusion
Registration date : 2008-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL WEEK 4

Post by Moon Beam on Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:28 pm

Hmmmmmmmmm no Raving about the Ravens?
AR & Niggy what the problem is men?
avatar
Moon Beam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 805
Age : 47
Location : Ontari-ari-ari-o!
Registration date : 2008-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL WEEK 4

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum