Brett Farve os getting FUCKED!!!!! GO # 4!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brett Farve os getting FUCKED!!!!! GO # 4!!!!!

Post by Jrny1 on Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:13 am

I love the guy....I think he is getting fucked in a big way. He was FORCED into retirement by the fact that NO ONE asked him to stay in 2008 for the first time in his life. That really hurt him. I hope Tampa Bay and Gruden (His 1st QB coach by the way in GB) get him and he kicks ass. Tampa Bay would be nice and warm for his joints and so forth. Good fit.

Fuck Aaron Rogers....Pack will go 6-8 this year under that dick weed.....

Let's go Brett, Let's go Brett!!!!!! cheers

e- bounce geek
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2008-05-23

View user profile http://www.ToadstickerProductions.Com

Back to top Go down

Re: Brett Farve os getting FUCKED!!!!! GO # 4!!!!!

Post by perrylover52 on Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:43 am

I have to agree that Brett is getting it where the sun doesn't shine. I'm from Wisconsin. I've loved the packers and have followed them since before the ice bowl and supported the right through the 80's. But as far as I'm concerned this is all management's problem and they've use the media to push Brett out. There has been a retirement watch for the last 4 years at least, will brett or won't Brett retirement. Ever since the new GM ted got in there this has been going on. I understand that new management wants it's own people in there. But when you have a winning season you don't mess with the line up that got you that winning season. I'd love to see Brett play but I want Brett to be happy too. If it's not with GB then let him go. The guy's fit and ready to play use him or let him go.
perrylover52
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-07-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joeydelight on Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:02 am

NO ONE was forcing Brett Favre to retire. He put THAT out there on his own and it's become tired. Do you realize his constant retirement talk has caused Green Bay to alter who they picked in the draft. Why do you THINK they picked Aaron Rodgers in the first place.
joeydelight
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:31 pm

My guess is that Brett will start by the end of camp... UNLESS AT THE PLAYERS MEETING THEY DONT WANT HIM IN CAMP. Brett will be there or so he says...but he hasnt sent any papers yet?? That is the last i know... The latest trade rumors are the JETS...and that would be fitting end to be traded to a lousy team with NO OFFENSE. With that crappy Oline the he will get smashed by the third game and be out for the rest of the year.

Rick

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano on Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:05 pm

I see Brett in Tampa Bay gear.....and I hope they win it all, because that guy is a man's man. I love that fucker. Plays hurt, plays with fire and plays with a passion.
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Number of posts : 717

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 on Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:17 am

RockinDeano wrote:I see Brett in Tampa Bay gear.....and I hope they win it all, because that guy is a man's man. I love that fucker. Plays hurt, plays with fire and plays with a passion.

The Packers are offering 20 mil to stay retired... HOW HILARIOUS is that. I would
love for Brett to go to the stinking lions... they have no one that could catch his fastballs.

Rick

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate on Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:52 pm

lights1961 wrote:
RockinDeano wrote:I see Brett in Tampa Bay gear.....and I hope they win it all, because that guy is a man's man. I love that fucker. Plays hurt, plays with fire and plays with a passion.

The Packers are offering 20 mil to stay retired... HOW HILARIOUS is that. I would
love for Brett to go to the stinking lions... they have no one that could catch his fastballs.

Rick

Hey careful what you say about the Lions Laughing

Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 on Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:04 pm

doka wrote:
lights1961 wrote:

Rick

just read your reply here... too funny that you like the Lions. Maybe we should bet??? I love the Packers.
on this two game series this year. I presume you like the Tigers too??

Rick

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate on Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:10 pm

lights1961 wrote:
doka wrote:
lights1961 wrote:

Rick

just read your reply here... too funny that you like the Lions. Maybe we should bet??? I love the Packers.

Rick

Lions, Tigers, Red Wings, oh my Laughing

Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 on Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:03 pm

doka wrote:
lights1961 wrote:
doka wrote:
lights1961 wrote:

Rick

Rick

Lions, Tigers, Red Wings, oh my Laughing

well then we should bet on the Twins tigers and Packers Lions game... i take it you live
near Detroit... or somewhere in MICHIGAN... :-)

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate on Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:05 pm

Born and raised there, only moved here in 2001.

Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by perrylover52 on Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:41 pm

Here's what I posted on MR not that long ago. It includes some links if you want to read the transcript of the Coaches news conference from this afternoon.

According to what the Coach said in his news conference this afternoon. He had a 4 hour talk with Brett last night and another hour talk today and will be talking to him again tonight. Brett also did some talking with the GM. The Coach said that Brett was ready to play but not for the Packers. It seems that all the crap that went on this past year. All the lies and such really took toll on Brett to the point that he doesn't feel he can trust management. The fact that Brett and the Coach talked as long as they did, I feel, may help their relationship. But its the GM that Brett can't trust. I have a feeling that this has been going on for the last 4 year. Ever since that GM got the job. Brett couldn't take anymore and retired. But once he rested and all he decided he really did want to play football but not for the Packers. When the Packers wouldn't release him or trade him. He pushed the issue and it came to a head with Brett flying into Green Bay to once and for all get the dang thing done. Don't know where Brett is going. There's talk of him going to Tampa Bay. We'll have to wait and see about that part. At this monent I feel sad that it had to end like this. I've been in something similar. It's wears you down alot.

Here's the link to the transcript of the news conference the Coach gave this afternoon.
http://packers.com/news/releases/2008/08/05/1/

Here's also a link to Brett's website, his news section. There's a article from ESPN

http://www.officialbrettfavre.com/news/story_70bb42e42efa/

Hope these work.

The links appear to work. I haven't tryed them at all.
perrylover52
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 on Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:33 am

perrylover52 wrote:Here's what I posted on MR not that long ago. It includes some links if you want to read the transcript of the Coaches news conference from this afternoon.

According to what the Coach said in his news conference this afternoon. He had a 4 hour talk with Brett last night and another hour talk today and will be talking to him again tonight. Brett also did some talking with the GM. The Coach said that Brett was ready to play but not for the Packers. It seems that all the crap that went on this past year. All the lies and such really took toll on Brett to the point that he doesn't feel he can trust management. The fact that Brett and the Coach talked as long as they did, I feel, may help their relationship. But its the GM that Brett can't trust. I have a feeling that this has been going on for the last 4 year. Ever since that GM got the job. Brett couldn't take anymore and retired. But once he rested and all he decided he really did want to play football but not for the Packers. When the Packers wouldn't release him or trade him. He pushed the issue and it came to a head with Brett flying into Green Bay to once and for all get the dang thing done. Don't know where Brett is going. There's talk of him going to Tampa Bay. We'll have to wait and see about that part. At this monent I feel sad that it had to end like this. I've been in something similar. It's wears you down alot.

Here's the link to the transcript of the news conference the Coach gave this afternoon.
http://packers.com/news/releases/2008/08/05/1/

Here's also a link to Brett's website, his news section. There's a article from ESPN

http://www.officialbrettfavre.com/news/story_70bb42e42efa/

Hope these work.

The links appear to work. I haven't tryed them at all.

That Brett's mindset is not to play for Green Bay what will his mind set be in Tampa Bay??? I dont think any better---and think about Jeff Garcia. he took Tampa Bay to the Playoffs last year. and this is what they do to him. I think at this point Brett will be a cancer to any team he plays for---because it is all about BRETT.

Rick

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by perrylover52 on Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:45 pm

According to the interview that Brett gave tonight when he got off the plane back in Mississippi. His going up to Green Bay was a formality. When this thing started Brett wanted to play football but not for Green Bay. He knew the only way to do that was to go back and tell them in person that its over and done. That was the only way for management to finely get it and to get off it's butt and trade him or release him. So yes, he doesn't have the mind set to play football in GB. But he's ready to play football for another team.

I still say there's more to this and that it all started when Thompson got the job of GM. Because that's where it problem really is. Between Brett and Thompson.
perrylover52
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 on Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:01 pm

three things will happen this year... The Packers rally around
Rodgers now and he has a decent season... The jets fall on their ASSES and release brett aftter the year is out. 2.
The Packer players take it out on the coach, and the GM and go 2-14 and thus get everyone involved with this thing fired. And let the rebuidling begin.

The Jets wont go far.. I cant remember who all is in that division... but the PATS are not going to lose to the JETS because of Favre. The Jets got Favre because of what #4 means in marketing money... a few million jet fans now walking around in #4 jerseys... M2cents worth.

Rick

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Uno on Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:36 pm

lights1961 wrote:three things will happen this year... The Packers rally around
Rodgers now and he has a decent season... The jets fall on their ASSES and release brett aftter the year is out. 2.
The Packer players take it out on the coach, and the GM and go 2-14 and thus get everyone involved with this thing fired. And let the rebuidling begin.

The Jets wont go far.. I cant remember who all is in that division... but the PATS are not going to lose to the JETS because of Favre. The Jets got Favre because of what #4 means in marketing money... a few million jet fans now walking around in #4 jerseys... M2cents worth.

Rick
Great move! Favre doesn't even come close to making them Super Bowl contenders. What he does do is help them financially. Merchandise sales/ marketing will pay his $12 million.

The Giants announced there are going to be seat licensing fees to be a season ticket owner. It was met with many boos and hisses even with them being defending Super Bowl champs. Jets hadn't announced their plan yet. Now that they have the fans all drunk on Favre kool-aid, they can run out their plans and hope to avoid much of the same boos and hisses since the team appears headed in the right direction.
Uno
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NealIsGod on Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:11 pm

Packers and Jets will both miss the playoffs in 2008.
NealIsGod
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam on Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:08 pm

Uno's right about the marketing. It's all about cash for the Jets to have Favre on the team. No way they'll hit the playoffs with that o-line OR d-line (although it looks like it has improved a bit). If he's released at the end of the year...he'll sign a one day deal so he can retire as a Packer. lol
Liam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joeydelight on Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:28 pm

Liam wrote:Uno's right about the marketing. It's all about cash for the Jets to have Favre on the team. No way they'll hit the playoffs with that o-line OR d-line (although it looks like it has improved a bit). If he's released at the end of the year...he'll sign a one day deal so he can retire as a Packer. lol

And have another good cry... Rolling Eyes
joeydelight
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick on Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:53 am

joeydelight wrote:
Liam wrote:Uno's right about the marketing. It's all about cash for the Jets to have Favre on the team. No way they'll hit the playoffs with that o-line OR d-line (although it looks like it has improved a bit). If he's released at the end of the year...he'll sign a one day deal so he can retire as a Packer. lol

I think Brett Favre is a great competitor and I have a lot of respect, but if I never hear his name again it'll be fine with me. The media just can't quit talking about him. Fucking insane.
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam on Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:43 pm

joeydelight wrote:

I'm a Cowboys fan, dude...I ain't shedding a tear. Laughing
Liam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Journeytroll on Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:56 pm

Jets tickets home and away are selling at a outstanding rate!

Go Patriots!

Thanks,
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrny1 on Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:04 pm

Journeytroll wrote:Jets tickets home and away are selling at a outstanding rate!

Go Patriots!

Thanks,
Journeytroll

GO PATS!!!! affraid affraid affraid
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 544

View user profile http://www.ToadstickerProductions.Com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum