Go Orlando Magic!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Go Orlando Magic!!!!!

Post by Scarabgator on Thu May 21, 2009 8:56 am

No longer undefeated now are ya Lebron????? cheers
avatar
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 850
Location : in the Swamp....
Registration date : 2008-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Go Orlando Magic!!!!!

Post by Manarocks on Thu May 21, 2009 9:38 am

Scarabgator wrote:No longer undefeated now are ya Lebron????? cheers

There is always a 1st time, But Cavaliers will prevail and will win in 6 games. I am a Piston fan but will root for Ceveland they will carry the East not Orlando. Go Cavs!!!!!!!
avatar
Manarocks
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 303
Location : Detroit Rock City
Registration date : 2008-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Go Orlando Magic!!!!!

Post by Scarabgator on Thu May 21, 2009 12:47 pm

as a Floridian I owe it to my state to say I hope Orlando disappoints you!!
avatar
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 850
Location : in the Swamp....
Registration date : 2008-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Go Orlando Magic!!!!!

Post by Manarocks on Thu May 21, 2009 5:17 pm

Scarabgator wrote:as a Floridian I owe it to my state to say I hope Orlando disappoints you!!

It's time for LeBron to carry the torch. Go Cavs.!!!! cheers
avatar
Manarocks
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 303
Location : Detroit Rock City
Registration date : 2008-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Go Orlando Magic!!!!!

Post by Scarabgator on Thu May 21, 2009 6:53 pm

Dwight Howard-the REAL MVP!!!!!
avatar
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 850
Location : in the Swamp....
Registration date : 2008-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Go Orlando Magic!!!!!

Post by natalie on Fri May 22, 2009 12:10 am

Go Nuggets!

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Location : My own world!
Registration date : 2008-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Go Orlando Magic!!!!!

Post by Manarocks on Sat May 23, 2009 10:36 am

Scarabgator wrote:Dwight Howard-the REAL MVP!!!!!

My man Howard is good but LeBron is the man cheers
avatar
Manarocks
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 303
Location : Detroit Rock City
Registration date : 2008-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Go Orlando Magic!!!!!

Post by Scarabgator on Sat May 23, 2009 2:45 pm

Lucky shot at the buzzer....thousand to one he does that again. Cleveland now knows Orlando is their papa!!!!
avatar
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 850
Location : in the Swamp....
Registration date : 2008-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Go Orlando Magic!!!!!

Post by Manarocks on Sat May 23, 2009 5:23 pm

Scarabgator wrote:Lucky shot at the buzzer....thousand to one he does that again. Cleveland now knows Orlando is their papa!!!!

How can you say that?? The series is tied at 1 game apiece. It will be a good series my man. I still think Cav's will win this series.
avatar
Manarocks
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 303
Location : Detroit Rock City
Registration date : 2008-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Go Orlando Magic!!!!!

Post by Kel on Sun May 24, 2009 12:56 pm

Oh Gator.....we are gonna fight!!!!

Lucky shot??? Was it lucky in game one with the Magic shot with only a few seconds left??

LeBron is THE MVP!!! Period!!!

Don't be a hater!!! Be a witness!!! cheers
avatar
Kel
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 226
Location : Buckeye Nation
Registration date : 2009-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Go Orlando Magic!!!!!

Post by natalie on Sun May 24, 2009 9:52 pm

I work with a girl that went to high school with LeBron and ALL I hear about when I work with her is "LBJ this and LBJ that" I cringe at the mention of his name.


GO NUGGETS!!!!

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Location : My own world!
Registration date : 2008-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Go Orlando Magic!!!!!

Post by Manarocks on Sun May 24, 2009 11:36 pm

natalie wrote:I work with a girl that went to high school with LeBron and ALL I hear about when I work with her is "LBJ this and LBJ that" I cringe at the mention of his name.


GO NUGGETS!!!!

And what your point????? Very Happy She is right, LeBron is the man. Michael Jordan who????
avatar
Manarocks
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 303
Location : Detroit Rock City
Registration date : 2008-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Go Orlando Magic!!!!!

Post by Scarabgator on Mon May 25, 2009 7:51 am

Alright Kel, you got me. Lebron is the best and I believe he has the most potential to be the next Jordan. Heres a fact about him: if he didnt go straight t the NBA from high school did you know he would have played for Florida? He had committed to us "softly" because he knew he was probably oing pro but always said UF was his favorite college to play for.
avatar
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 850
Location : in the Swamp....
Registration date : 2008-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Go Orlando Magic!!!!!

Post by Kel on Mon May 25, 2009 10:38 am

Scarabgator wrote:Alright Kel, you got me. Lebron is the best and I believe he has the most potential to be the next Jordan. Heres a fact about him: if he didnt go straight t the NBA from high school did you know he would have played for Florida? He had committed to us "softly" because he knew he was probably oing pro but always said UF was his favorite college to play for.

Well Lebron may be the man.....but the rest of the team is playing like crap!! Ilgauskas is killing us!!!

I really believed that the Cavs needed to win last night to win the series. I think it is over now.

The Magic are really good. It seems like everyone on that team is a lights out shooter!!
avatar
Kel
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 226
Location : Buckeye Nation
Registration date : 2009-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Go Orlando Magic!!!!!

Post by natalie on Mon May 25, 2009 1:46 pm

Scarabgator wrote:Alright Kel, you got me. Lebron is the best and I believe he has the most potential to be the next Jordan. Heres a fact about him: if he didnt go straight t the NBA from high school did you know he would have played for Florida? He had committed to us "softly" because he knew he was probably oing pro but always said UF was his favorite college to play for.
Yeah, LBJ is good....very good.....but so is Kobe and I can't stand him either.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Location : My own world!
Registration date : 2008-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Go Orlando Magic!!!!!

Post by Manarocks on Mon May 25, 2009 2:52 pm

natalie wrote:
Scarabgator wrote:Alright Kel, you got me. Lebron is the best and I believe he has the most potential to be the next Jordan. Heres a fact about him: if he didnt go straight t the NBA from high school did you know he would have played for Florida? He had committed to us "softly" because he knew he was probably oing pro but always said UF was his favorite college to play for.
Yeah, LBJ is good....very good.....but so is Kobe and I can't stand him either.

Why can't you stand them??? do you know them??? Both are great players. They are the face of the NBA.
avatar
Manarocks
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 303
Location : Detroit Rock City
Registration date : 2008-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Go Orlando Magic!!!!!

Post by natalie on Mon May 25, 2009 3:01 pm

Manarocks wrote:
natalie wrote:
Scarabgator wrote:Alright Kel, you got me. Lebron is the best and I believe he has the most potential to be the next Jordan. Heres a fact about him: if he didnt go straight t the NBA from high school did you know he would have played for Florida? He had committed to us "softly" because he knew he was probably oing pro but always said UF was his favorite college to play for.
Yeah, LBJ is good....very good.....but so is Kobe and I can't stand him either.

Why can't you stand them??? do you know them??? Both are great players. They are the face of the NBA.
I said they are great players.....and I can't stand them. You can't stand a lot of people here...do you know all of them?????

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Location : My own world!
Registration date : 2008-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Go Orlando Magic!!!!!

Post by Manarocks on Mon May 25, 2009 3:49 pm

natalie wrote:
Manarocks wrote:
natalie wrote:
Scarabgator wrote:Alright Kel, you got me. Lebron is the best and I believe he has the most potential to be the next Jordan. Heres a fact about him: if he didnt go straight t the NBA from high school did you know he would have played for Florida? He had committed to us "softly" because he knew he was probably oing pro but always said UF was his favorite college to play for.
Yeah, LBJ is good....very good.....but so is Kobe and I can't stand him either.

Why can't you stand them??? do you know them??? Both are great players. They are the face of the NBA.
I said they are great players.....and I can't stand them. You can't stand a lot of people here...do you know all of them?????

I was refering about basketball players. LOL LOL ???????????? Question Question
avatar
Manarocks
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 303
Location : Detroit Rock City
Registration date : 2008-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Go Orlando Magic!!!!!

Post by natalie on Mon May 25, 2009 3:53 pm

Manarocks wrote:
natalie wrote:
Manarocks wrote:
natalie wrote:
Scarabgator wrote:Alright Kel, you got me. Lebron is the best and I believe he has the most potential to be the next Jordan. Heres a fact about him: if he didnt go straight t the NBA from high school did you know he would have played for Florida? He had committed to us "softly" because he knew he was probably oing pro but always said UF was his favorite college to play for.
Yeah, LBJ is good....very good.....but so is Kobe and I can't stand him either.

Why can't you stand them??? do you know them??? Both are great players. They are the face of the NBA.
I said they are great players.....and I can't stand them. You can't stand a lot of people here...do you know all of them?????

I was refering about basketball players. LOL LOL ???????????? Question Question
I guess I'm not seeing the difference......

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Location : My own world!
Registration date : 2008-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Go Orlando Magic!!!!!

Post by Manarocks on Mon May 25, 2009 4:45 pm

natalie wrote:
Manarocks wrote:
natalie wrote:
Manarocks wrote:
natalie wrote:
Scarabgator wrote:Alright Kel, you got me. Lebron is the best and I believe he has the most potential to be the next Jordan. Heres a fact about him: if he didnt go straight t the NBA from high school did you know he would have played for Florida? He had committed to us "softly" because he knew he was probably oing pro but always said UF was his favorite college to play for.
Yeah, LBJ is good....very good.....but so is Kobe and I can't stand him either.

Why can't you stand them??? do you know them??? Both are great players. They are the face of the NBA.
I said they are great players.....and I can't stand them. You can't stand a lot of people here...do you know all of them?????

I was refering about basketball players. LOL LOL ???????????? Question Question
I guess I'm not seeing the difference......

You are not Laughing Laughing
avatar
Manarocks
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 303
Location : Detroit Rock City
Registration date : 2008-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Go Orlando Magic!!!!!

Post by Kel on Mon May 25, 2009 8:22 pm

natalie wrote:
Scarabgator wrote:Alright Kel, you got me. Lebron is the best and I believe he has the most potential to be the next Jordan. Heres a fact about him: if he didnt go straight t the NBA from high school did you know he would have played for Florida? He had committed to us "softly" because he knew he was probably oing pro but always said UF was his favorite college to play for.
Yeah, LBJ is good....very good.....but so is Kobe and I can't stand him either.


I can't stand Kobe. He comes across as an arrogant asshole to me.

I don't get that from Lebron. He seems more humble and down to earth. He can't help all the hype that is around him!
avatar
Kel
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 226
Location : Buckeye Nation
Registration date : 2009-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Go Orlando Magic!!!!!

Post by Scarabgator on Mon May 25, 2009 10:18 pm

I hate Kobe, he can kiss my ass. Lebron, he does seem nicer and more down to earth.
avatar
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 850
Location : in the Swamp....
Registration date : 2008-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Go Orlando Magic!!!!!

Post by natalie on Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:29 pm

Bumpin' this up for the finals.....

GO MAGIC!

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Location : My own world!
Registration date : 2008-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Go Orlando Magic!!!!!

Post by natalie on Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:20 am

UGH! Down 2-0......I hate Kobe....he's good but I hate him!

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Location : My own world!
Registration date : 2008-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Go Orlando Magic!!!!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum